Box packed: Length 16.2cm x 10cm x 15.3cm (L/W/H)
• Introduce your child to tea time by letting the pieces be handled and explored independently - help he or she to discover the moving clicking parts if necessary, and how the girl can sit at the table
• Encourage your child to move the character into different positions
• Talk with your child about the character and ask simple questions such as 'what colour is her table? 'What will she have for tea?'
• Encourage your child to talk about his or her new friend
• Encourage independent play time
• Encourage your child to arrange the items by themselves whether as a stand alone scene, or as elements in the First Friends Play House
• You may like to introduce other First Friends characters and family members to elaborate on the scene
• Encourage your child to talk about the character and assign personality traits to the girl by asking questions about her
• Introduce your younger child to simple vocabulary such as ‘teatime’ ‘table’ ‘chair’ etc
• Encourage lots of pretend play with the tea time set - let your child take the lead but assist with ideas if necessary. You may like to bring in other characters and family members to create imaginative family fun!
© 2015 Tolo Toys. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademark, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Tolo Toys or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. By using this site, you agree to the Terms & Conditions of Use.
Designed by ipulse